Sunday, September 24, 2017

Oh hello there.  I am just working on my blog post.  I started it yesterday and am finishing it up today.  We had a lovely weekend in Acton, and got to see Pop Pop!  He has been away and I missed him dearly (although not as much as I miss my mum!).  Today, I went to the arboretum but forgot my phone so I didn't get any pictures.  It is toasty out, but Auntie Julie says it's good practice for Qatar, which is muchhhh toastier (106 degrees there today at 5PM!)  I hope everyone has a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coopie! I'm glad that you've been working on this blog, and that you haven't made your auntie do all the work. I miss the Arboretum so much, so please take lots of walks there for me!

    ReplyDelete