Thursday, January 21, 2016

My coat

Yesterday, Auntie Julie got home late from babysitting.  Grandma had been nice enough to walk us in the afternoon, and I apparently had not repaid the favor.  Auntie Julie was confused because when she got home, I was still wearing my winter coat!  Now if you know me, and some of you may, I don't particularly like wearing my coat so the fact that I still had it on was baffling.  Apparently, I hadn't been very cooperative when Grandma tried to take it off.  I ran away when we got back from our walk (inside, not outside), got into bed then stared at her when she tried to get close.  She decided it wasn't worth fighting me so alas, I was in my winter coat (which makes it sound like I'm walking in a diaper) for several hours.  I was kind of ashamed when Auntie Julie got home...

No comments:

Post a Comment